Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or post a comment or subscribe to our newsletter. When registering or commenting on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address and your name. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We collect information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
We collect information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you for one or more of the following purposes:
– To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
– To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
– To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
– To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
Subscribing to Newsletter
By joining the Zserbo Newsletter list, you should understand the following:
- The Zserbo Newsletter will be used to inform you of new postings and updates related to the zserbo.com website.
- Your privacy is assured. Information about subscribers to Zserbo email newsletters is treated as strictly confidential and will not be sold, shared, or passed on to any other entity. Should you unsubscribe, your details will be erased from our records.
- You can remove your name from the list at any time.
Disclosing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third party links on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Last revised on May 31, 2015